JA:RP has been acquired by Hosting4Stars LIMITED

Moderators: Executive Administration, Head Administration, Senior Administration

Nathan Stallone
Director of Human Resources
Discord: bgtracker

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:25 am

Hello all,

This topic will include information regarding the acquisition that has taken place over the last few days.

JA-RP Executive Staff & Council Staff has decided to transition into the Hosting4Stars LIMITED company. The reason for this is because it's an opportunity to expand our SA-MP community into a gaming community which we plan to feature other servers in the future. This option also grants us legal protection which all of us agree is a good thing. Following the transition, me and Jeff will be splitting(50/50) ownership of the gaming community. Therefore anything regarding to staff management or major community decisions will fall under me and Jeff. Over the next few months, we will be undergoing major website, forum & discord development, which we will post updates on the forums when they are available.

To add to this, Hosting4Stars LIMITED is my company, it will be aimed towards game-server hosting which is why exactly I wanted to acquire JA:RP. Having a gaming community that's based off of the hosting company will help a lot as our resources will be essentially limitless.

Are we still prioritizing SA:MP?
- Yes! This is our primary goal right now, to get it pushed and opened on the 5th of January as per the last delay that was announced by me.

What other games are you planning to host?
- At this time we cannot confirm which games will be hosted as we would have to research and asses what server would be best to open at this time which will attract players. Do not forget that each game-server is written in a different language and we need separate developers for every project we open. We're now open to suggestions for future games that will be hosted here.

Our team wishes you happy holidays!

Return to “Announcements”